Puerh Tea Orange (Xiao Qing Gan) a perfect combination for a mellow and refreshing teatime
$2.90 – $46.90
Free shipping on orders over $59!
- Fast Air Delivery
- 15 Days Refund
- Secure Payments
- Yiwu Yunnan (tea) and Xinhui Guangdong (orange peel)
- Yunnan Large Leaf Specy, 100-year-old ancient tree (Gushu)
- 1,780 meters
- tea from 2012, peel from 2015
- Glossy, complete, tight
- Earthy, and orange
- Brownish red, glossy
- Sweet, refreshing, long lasting
- Store in airtight, opaque packaging; in cool, dry place
- The longer the better.
Puerh Tea Orange is a combination of ripe Puerh tea (shou pu) and orange peel. Normally both the tea and the peel selected are aged. In our selection, the tea is from 2012 and the peel is from 2015.
Like all the Ripe Puerh Tea, this tea is fully fermented and processed with aging.
- 5 seconds
- +5 seconds
- 120 seconds
- +30 seconds